Thread: [Split Thread] the TM and anti-semitism
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2017, 02:15 PM   #273
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
I am not at all sure anyone at AE HQ is following comments on their social media with any frequency and care. Seeing a post not deleted doesn't necessarily amount to endorsment.

I have noticed though that a noticable proportion of comments to their FB page comes from fans that are sympathetic to anti-semitic theories: Christopher Bollyn is mentioned often, for example.
You'll pardon me for asking because I am not a Facebooker therefore I do not know exactly how things work, but wouldn't there have to be some sort of administrator who set up the page that would be notified of ongoing comments? Much like here or YT?

And no, I would not necesaarily accuse AE911T of endorsing these comments, but I would say they turn a blind eye to them. This was the point of my comment and subsequently Pinch's: they are courting these people at arm's length to purse any avenue of revenue possible.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-Good luck America with President Trump

Last edited by cantonear1968; 2nd May 2017 at 02:17 PM.
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top