View Single Post
Old 24th November 2015, 04:42 PM   #294
Ziggi
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
I received an email from Rick Shaddock today. Rick is banned here, so I will not post on his behalf, but some key points in his mail merit paraphrasing:
  • The main page documenting the project progress no longer is markbasile.org but http://www.911experiments.org/WTCdust
  • Quote: "The $5000 in funds have been raised. We are waiting for the transfer from the first project manager"
  • The fundraiser was started by ANETA (that is: Rick) on November 1, 2012
  • Ziggi is only self-proclaiming that he is "the only one authorized" to communicate for Basile.
  • Ziggi did not donate to the project.
  • Ziggi is an obstacle to the acceptance of a resulting study by the scientific community.
  • Rick has left written and spoken messages to Mark Basile many times
  • Basile must hire independent labs and present results, or return the $5000 funds.
  • Basile has broken many promises.

Perhaps Ziggi can comment on these allegations.
This is mostly BS. Rick was fired from AE911 a couple of years ago and now he has been asked to remove himself from this project, but he is not taking it well. I asked him to not contact me again and I donīt care what kind of rumors he spreads in a misguided effort to get some "revenge." I wish him well and encourage people to let him be.

As far as the study goes, nothing much has changed. Mr. Basile is still working on the study and he will give us an update when he is ready. The only possible change is that he will most likely give the next update when he is done with this round of testing and has some concrete results, instead of providing miniature updates at some specified intervals as had originally been planned.

Watch for news at 911debunkers.blogspot.com/
Ziggi is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top