View Single Post
Old 24th November 2015, 11:27 PM   #297
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Ziggi View Post
This is mostly BS. Rick was fired from AE911 a couple of years ago and now he has been asked to remove himself from this project, but he is not taking it well.
What has AE911 got to do with this? Nothing in the proposal, nothing in the fundraising announcements, nothing in Mark's status, nothing even in your and JM's communications over the last 3+ years ever hinted that AE911 has anything at all to do with this!?

I asked him to not contact me again and I donīt care what kind of rumors he spreads in a misguided effort to get some "revenge." I wish him well and encourage people to let him be.
Who appointed you, Ziggi, as gatekeeper, and when?

As far as the study goes, nothing much has changed. Mr. Basile is still working on the study and he will give us an update when he is ready. The only possible change is that he will most likely give the next update when he is done with this round of testing and has some concrete results, instead of providing miniature updates at some specified intervals as had originally been planned.
This is contrary to what most people undertstood to be a promise in August 2014, and also contrary to all of his study proposals, where the most Basile would do is to select specimens.

The entire heart and purpose of the proposal upon which donations were solicited and received is the promise that testing and and concrete results would be in the hands of independent laboratories! Basile most definitely is NOT independent!

Watch for news at 911debunkers.blogspot.com/
You have defrauded people, and have a lot to explain there!

Also, you are now implicating AE911 in this scientific and monetary fraud.