View Single Post
Old 12th January 2017, 05:49 AM   #88
Cervelo
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Garrette View Post
Agreed. While I make no pretense at being an outdoorsman, I have spent enough time both privately and militarily outside in rough conditions in both the day and the night, that it would be difficult to convince me to sit quietly in camp while noises are happening around us. I can probably get up to speed on good camera work for both day and night times, too.
I think most people who have, hunted, fished, camped, hiked, or spent even a modest amount of time exploring the outdoors can see through the fallacy of the Bigfoot experience.
It's fun to sit around the campfire and pretend the boogie man is wandering around your campsite. We would do this samething to the younger kids in Indian Guides and the Boy Scouts.....did you hear that?
A great example of this is when you finally discover who/what is rummaging through all your camping gear....stay in your tent, it's Bigfoot coming to visit!
Cervelo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top