View Single Post
Old 20th January 2017, 02:19 PM   #116
AlaskaBushPilot
Illuminator

Originally Posted by gabeygoat View Post
Holy crap, I want to do this
On further thought, I agree. In fact, I had no idea it was this reasonable. So much so that it seems well-within crowd-sourcing as an experimental demonstration how stupid the bigfoot hypothesis is.

With a blimp you can bring up a team, use FLIR or whatever too - buy second-hand stuff Wally Hersom bought for these fakers. Have a ground team too, of volunteers doing game drives and grid counting Elk Pooh simultaneously...

Collect two sets of data on the animals detected, scat, foraging evidence, etc... and then the evidence on bigfoot. We'll need a few hundred gigabytes ram on the bigfoot evidence storage and processing computer. A warehouse for the bones.

The participants sign NDA's: Non Dummy-up Agreements. You promise to squeal. Far and wide. But to be honest. Pictures, films, data spreadsheets, etc.

We are talking single-digit thousands to do it at all if people pay their own way to come. Strippers and cowboy cut rib-eye steaks for the organizers are going to push it into five figures, but we'll still stay in tents. If I have anything to say about it, anyway.

The Falcon Project wanted $300,000 so that is a great example of how a faker would do things. Merldumb raised $12K for it. That's enough for us to do a real proof-of-concept skeptical project right there. A world class project could be done for a fraction of Merldumb's figure.

We'll have a drone team too. Is there like an executive seat, I mean cot, trick-shack for these blimps?

Ideally, you time it simultaneously with a BFRO expedition.

Last edited by AlaskaBushPilot; 20th January 2017 at 02:32 PM.
AlaskaBushPilot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top