View Single Post
Old 9th November 2008, 08:00 PM   #28
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

Originally Posted by 1337m4n View Post
I congratulate a 9/11 Truther for actually coming up with a narrative instead of playing JAQ-off games.

Truthers, have a good look at 9/11-Investigator. RedIbis, Magz, metamars, JihadJane, Lastchild, have a good look at 9/11-Investigator. THIS is your role model. THIS is who you should strive to be. He's polite. He provides a narrative instead of "just asking questions". He includes detail instead of asking us to decode vagueness. And he links to a page that provides detail instead of just spooky Youtube videos.

Why can't you be more like him. My respect for the Truth Movement would climb a dozen points.

9/11-Investigator, I congratulate you on your hard work.
many more truthers were like him before there was a lot of debunking going on, then the no-claimers started popping up as a defense against being debunked