View Single Post
Old 24th November 2015, 04:56 PM   #92
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by gerrycan View Post

That depends who you mean by "you guys". I don't speak for ae911 if that's who you are referring to, but good on them for doing what your govt didn't.
The group that I helped form was put together to research the structural drawings of the building. We studied the drawings and published what we found. We approached NIST initially with regard to some serious errors that we found, also, AE911 and others showed an interest and appear to be driving the issue forward. That would have been far outwith the means and scope of the research group that I was in.
That would be anyone. The NIST likely didn't get it perfect. I can't see why it maters that much.

Unless you are arguing that fire did not cause it their recommendations are still sound. Bottom line. To make a building safer, protect it from fires by protecting it systems and make it faster and easier for everyone to get out.

Understand?

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41

Last edited by DGM; 24th November 2015 at 04:59 PM.
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top