Thread: My Ghost Story
View Single Post
Old 10th November 2015, 09:37 PM   #561
stanfr
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
You just have to tell it well. Everybody loves a good ghost story.
I want a bear too, preferably a Panda cause Pandas are cool!

So here's my unsubstantiated ghost story:

When I was a kid (9ish) My family moved and in the interim we were put up in an apartment by my father's employer. My grandmother lived with us at the time. One night, my grandmother swore that while she was alone in the living room area, she observed a pillow on the couch suddenly begin to jump up and down like a bouncing ball. She thought there must be some sort of animal inside of it or something, but when she investigated, there was just a pillow. Much later, I did some research and discovered that the apartment we were living in was a converted army barrack. Some more research determined that it quite possibly was the same group of buildings (if not the very building) that my grandfather, who had passed away before i was born, was stationed at before being sent oversees, where he later was shot and mustard-gassed in WWI (injuries that would eventually lead to his demise... Could the two things be related? Well, it's more of a poltergeist story, but still fun.

I'd like a lime with my Panda...
stanfr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top