Thread: My Ghost Story
View Single Post
Old 11th November 2015, 05:40 PM   #568
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by Jodie View Post
I've been pondering how to do this.
The only thing you've been pondering is how to improperly to the point of randomness use science-y sounding words to word salad your way to the conclusions you've already decided is true.

Here Jodie I want you to read something and tell me what you think.

Quote:
Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is life-force.

To engage with the quest is to become one with it. Non-locality is a constant.

We live, we exist, we are reborn.

Have you found your circuit? Although you may not realize it, you are mystical. If you have never experienced this explosion inherent in nature, it can be difficult to exist.

We are in the midst of a technological blossoming of insight that will let us access the world itself. Humankind has nothing to lose. Who are we? Where on the great circuit will we be awakened?

This life is nothing short of a refining uprising of internal karma. You and I are messengers of the cosmos. By evolving, we reflect.

The quantum soup is calling to you via meridians. Can you hear it?
Pain is the antithesis of wellbeing. Yes, it is possible to obliterate the things that can confront us, but not without spacetime on our side. Without sharing, one cannot believe.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the totality via pulses. Reality has always been aglow with adventurers whose hearts are transformed into ecstasy. Our conversations with other travellers have led to an unveiling of pseudo-zero-point consciousness.