View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2017, 01:32 PM   #192
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by bagels View Post
Since Raffaele never had any reason to step foot in Meredith's room in the one or two times he visited the cottage, and since he never admitted to ever doing so, and since his fingerprints were found on the inside of her door after the murder, I have no choice but to become a 100% born again guilter. It is now me and Vixen vs the world.

My only regret is that the prosecution did not make this damning evidence the front centerpiece of their case, and instead went with blood negative DNA negative blurry stains, and tales of floating turds. He got away with it
I'm to blame. Vixen tried to get into the buildings housing Cassation on the Tiber in Rome, but I'd said to her, "O look! Squirrel!" and she got distracted. Before she could recover with this view-changing evidence, Cassation had acquitted and exonerated the pair.

Definitively.

My bad.