View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2017, 03:23 PM   #198
TruthCalls
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Read Giunt'as testimony.

There are THREE prints on the door of Raff's. #68 is on the outside of Mez' door. OK so far?

#72 is TWO prints on the metallic part of the inner edge of the door.

Giunta identifies them as Raff's.

Clear now?

Well, I'm not sure who put your little collage together but it contains some mistakes. First, so as to ensure we're dealing with the correct information, here's Giunta's court testimony;

Giunta: We can repeat it, I'm 17 - we said what reliefs are - 5 fragments at Sollecito Raffaele are the relief 12), we can even say the annular and left little finger, it was found ...

Comodi: I know it, but not as much as I do. Here, where has this fingerprint been found?

Giunta: Inside the bedroom door behind the living room with kitchenette on the ground floor.

Massei:In the bedroom ...

Giunta: The ground floor is the only floor we have also done because ...

Massei:Excuse me, what bedroom?

Comodi: And so, in short, the famous edge of the Mezzetti room, the Mezzetti room door, right?

Giunta: 12) should be that of the Mezzetti. Then the 68), the left palm, the outside face of the victim's bedroom door.

Comodi: Outside?

Giunta: External face, then external face access.

Comodi: Yup.

Giunta: Pad 70) left thumb, victim's bedroom outdoor door side and 1'86, pad 86) left palm at fridge door.

Comodi: Well, these are the ones that have been attributed to your Solicitors by your colleagues?

Giunta: Exactly, 5 fragments etc, etc. 1 fragment was attributed to Knox, and it is the relief 103) the right glass index found on the kitchen sink.

To summarize;

(12) Laura's bedroom door
(68) Outside face of Meredith's door
(70) Outside face of Meredith's door
(86) Refrigerator

So, the mistakes in your collage;

12 is from Laura's door, not the refrigerator
86 is from the refrigerator, not Laura's door
68 and 70 are from the outside of Meredith's bedroom door.

Giunta makes no mention of Fr. 72. That's because Fr. 72 was unidentified and so not relevant. The print diagram is entirely correct except they wrote 72 instead of 70 for the second print on the outside of Meredith's door, as proven by Giunta's testimony.

If you think any of this is incorrect then please provide Giunta testimony that contradicts the testimony I quoted above.

Clear now?

ETA: Interestingly, in your collage you correctly point out that Fr. 12 constitutes two of Sollecito print fragments - the ring finger and the little finger - yet you go on to claim there are three prints on the door, Fr. 68 and two prints identified as Fr. 72. If this was true then there would have been six Sollecito fragments, not five. Who the hell is doing your proof thinking? ....I'd fire 'em!

Last edited by TruthCalls; 2nd August 2017 at 03:27 PM.
TruthCalls is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top