View Single Post
Old 13th March 2017, 07:48 AM   #284
Cervelo
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
You make it sound like I know their address and can drop by the flat for a cup of tea. Yes, we know the vicinity, but they do move about.

I spoke with someone last weekend that had a daylight encounter with a female and juvenile about 10 days ago at a distance of approximately 50 yards. The area where this happened is new to me, but has a history of sighting. I plan on going up this spring and having a look.

Also regarding the highlighted section, I couldn't care less about that. I'm not doing it for you or anyone else. I'm doing it because I enjoy it. That doesn't mean I won't try and get evidence, just means I'm not going to fret if I don't.
Your making the same ridicules claim the Nawckies and many other footers make. Multiple and routine contact with a giant monkey man almost every time you go "researching". Yet you can't or won't bother to produce any verifiable evidence, your beyond that, you just want to see one....okey-dokey
I'd have bad news for you, but you already know this, it's not going to happen.
Why?....your running a for hire "Bigfoot experience". I would suggest it's quite apparent what your doing, just not sure what you get out of it....gold n glory?
Cervelo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top