View Single Post
Old 11th June 2020, 01:00 PM   #374
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Originally Posted by dann View Post
It is one of the most comprehensive articles about the 'territory anomaly' I have read.
I did - it's interesting, but only skips over issues outside of Scandinavia. I don't think it's that helpful as a world view, because they make some assumptions about places like NZ & Aussie and never even mention Hawaii.

Originally Posted by dann View Post
The numbers in at least some of the African countries aren't reliable. Tanzania doesn't report them at all and assumes that God has already solved the problem.
Yeah, I know about that one - the country where 18% of all those killed by Covid were Members of Parliament.

But quite a few African countries are making efforts and have stats as reliable as USA and more reliable than lots of South American countries, so I'm not going to tar the rest for a couple of bad apples, to mix a few metaphors!