View Single Post
Old 7th July 2019, 09:25 PM   #26
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
???

You don't think Trump would tweet incontinently about whatever scandal he was embroiled in?

In which he was embroiled?
Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
I think he's saying Trump would have tweeted something about the charges if he felt Epstein might turn on him with actually damaging info. Maybe complained that Epstein is being railroaded, or that it's just an attempt to get to Trump, or something. The point is that silence isn't Trump's style for anything he cares about. So either he doesn't care, or he's taking a different approach than his usual one.

If I understand what you are saying here, then I agree with both of you (and ain't that a thing).

Firstly, much as I despise Trump for his womanizing and his misogynistic attitude, I seriously doubt that he would be a kiddie fiddler. I know he likes them young, but I doubt he likes them that young.

Second, if I'm wrong about that, and he really is involved, he would already have undertaken a twitter rage campaign accusing "them Ebil Dems" of concocting a hoax and a witch hunt, reciting "no involvement".

He is so predictable... we all know what he does and how he acts when he is guilty of something, we can read him like a book!

Last edited by smartcooky; 7th July 2019 at 09:26 PM.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top