View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2017, 05:32 PM   #284
jonesdave116
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Sol88 View Post
So really would be quite the something considering!
Let's make this easy , Sol. Start from here, dear; what is this?

That was 2011. So, what are we still talking about, lovey? The idiot Thornhill was wrong, wasn't he dear? Couldn't figure out some basic science. Like the solar wind hurtling into non-existent O- ions to create (water, OH)? What was that rubbish all about? Not going to happen, is it petal? Sci-Fi!
So, please, as has been asked before, many times, explain what we SHOULD have seen at this non-electric comet. I guess I don't need to link to previous posts by D. Talbott, or the garbage posted on Hollowscience, no?

Even as far as pseudoscience goes, this is a massive failure. Hardly bloody surprising, given the lack of scientific credentials of the burkes who came up with it, eh?

So, go on Sol, what is it that the two aforementioned loons came up with, that everybody else has missed? And then I'll link back to Talbott's post on here, re the predictions of what should be found. And wasn't.

However, please start with the above photo. What is it? Multiple choice, dear:

A) Limestone.
B) Ice.
C) An absolute disaster for the interplanetary division of the Medellin cartel.

Let's start from there, yes?

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
jonesdave116 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top