View Single Post
Old 8th September 2017, 11:49 PM   #297
Sol88
Philosopher

Originally Posted by jonesdave116 View Post
Let's make this easy , Sol. Start from here, dear; what is this?

https://smd-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/sc...torm_strip.jpg

That was 2011. So, what are we still talking about, lovey? The idiot Thornhill was wrong, wasn't he dear? Couldn't figure out some basic science. Like the solar wind hurtling into non-existent O- ions to create (water, OH)? What was that rubbish all about? Not going to happen, is it petal? Sci-Fi!
So, please, as has been asked before, many times, explain what we SHOULD have seen at this non-electric comet. I guess I don't need to link to previous posts by D. Talbott, or the garbage posted on Hollowscience, no?

Even as far as pseudoscience goes, this is a massive failure. Hardly bloody surprising, given the lack of scientific credentials of the burkes who came up with it, eh?

So, go on Sol, what is it that the two aforementioned loons came up with, that everybody else has missed? And then I'll link back to Talbott's post on here, re the predictions of what should be found. And wasn't.

However, please start with the above photo. What is it? Multiple choice, dear:

A) Limestone.
B) Ice.
C) An absolute disaster for the interplanetary division of the Medellin cartel.

Let's start from there, yes?

Ok, lets.

I pick B, ice!

Spontaneous formation of nonspherical water ice grains in a plasma environment

Quote:
5. Conclusion [17] Our results demonstrate that ice grains spontaneously form in a suitably cooled plasma containing water vapor. No external nucleation material is required, i.e., homogeneous ionic nucleation takes place. Furthermore, the ice grains are aspherical when the background pressure is lower than a certain pressure and presumably this aspherical shape develops soonafter nucleation rather thanlater when the grains arelarge.
Hidden 'ice' not required

“The 'electric comet' is physically IMPOSSIBLE to model using mainstream science! PERIOD! True story! End of story!” Indagator
Sol88 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top