View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2012, 01:51 PM   #218
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by GT/CS View Post
Munns is now drifting towards tree breaks as being possible signs of bigfoot, but he's smart enough to say so in a noncommittal manner.

I went out for a couple days earlier this week, and the only notable thing I found was a tree break on a sapling about 6 feet off the ground. The branches below the break where intact and no trees around the sapling were in any way damaged. In my mind if it was wind.....other trees would exhibit some sort of damage close by and if it was a moose or elk? They would have raked the tree from lower down in a upward motion, damaging the lower branches. It was also twisted over and snapped off and not cut. I would chalk this up to a "maybe", something that is odd, but not necessarily evidence per say. But from a recon standpoint it would be something you would document.

Some small critter probably crawled up the tree as far as it could before the tree failed.
Or an immature specimen of homo sapiens sapiens.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top