View Single Post
Old 4th May 2019, 12:03 PM   #323
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
You missed out the word "some", I've been clear that egging is assault no matter who the target is. What I find almost laughable is saying that egging a Nazi makes you worse than the Nazi! A minor assault makes you a worse person than someone who wants to kill millions of their fellow citizens? I really think some folk need to educate themselves about what Nazism is. I truthfully cannot think of an evil that has more evidence showing it is a terrible evil.
Again, agreed. There is nothing worse as a philosophy than Nazism. But genuine, desirous of killing Nazis are far more rare than the forum here seems to think. White supremacists who adorn swastikas do not a murderer make, or even a wannabe murderer.

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
Read up on their rise to power. Much of that was allowed to happen because people didn't take them seriously, exactly as you are doing now.
I tale Nazism deadly seriously. But, as I say, being a white power loser who wears a swastika does not a Nazi make. I make a distinction between a poser and the real deal