View Single Post
Old 15th August 2019, 06:13 PM   #53
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Let's be honest: the "Right of Return" is not going to happen. Makes a much sense as the descedents of all the Germans who were expelled from East Prussia in 1945/46 to demand to return to Poland.
Those people haven't been living in refugee camps since 1946.

I believe in a two state solution,but IMHO the "Right of Return" is pretty much a death sentence for Israel as a sovereign state.
I disagree.

Which is what I think you want because that is the current hard left dogma.
As usual, you are wrong about me, as well as who it is following "dogma" here.

Now, Israel and Palestine questions are off topic, but it is the UN resolution stipulating a right to return that is prompting the fascist and fascist adjacent in this thread to dismiss the congress women through the proxy of BDS. I just want it noted how casually these... people... dismiss a UN resolution as well as more than 60 years of people living in horrid conditions in refugee camps, and insist that arguing for the situation to change is "leftist dogma" and no doubt anti-semitic. As such, surely the Israeli fascist is justified in keeping the congress women out of Israel, right?

"If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. " Karl Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies Vol. 1

Last edited by uke2se; 15th August 2019 at 06:20 PM.
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top