View Single Post
Old 12th February 2020, 07:54 PM   #393
Baylor
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dann View Post
If you were really interested in the question, i.e. what motivates rapists, which you're not, you wouldn't make stuff up based on nothing but your ignorance. You would have read the thread and discovered that you are the one who isn't interested in rape culture in other countries. So let me refer you to posts 243 and 246.
The idea that the way that women dress is the reason why some of them are raped doesn't really depend on race. Otherwise, it would be hard to explain the attitude change in pre-dominantly white countries.
One serious problem when comparing rape rates is that the definition of rape varies from country to country.
Novaphile got it right, but I think that everybody around here already knew that you can only see things through the lens of a white supremacist.
Yes the the definition of rape differs from country to country and many countries' governments are too incompetent to keep any types of statistics. Luckily the US is competent enough and we see that the data fits my theory perfectly that whites are less prone to rape and sexual assault. And yes Indians are more prone to rape than whites that's why their country is a "misogynistic society" according to you -- interesting characterization of India from a not white supremacist.
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top