Thread: Neutrino Power
View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2019, 04:12 PM   #42
Blue Mountain
Resident Skeptical Hobbit

Originally Posted by McHrozni View Post
I think the site is aimed at distorting your view into something else entirely, perhaps discrediting alternative sources. This is from the article:

While concerns over fossil fuels are well-founded, it isn't so simple to deny that humanity is fully dependent on oil, coal, and natural gas. Recently, the American progressive platform has put forward a suite of policies called the "Green New Deal," but this ultra-strict environmental policy has been thoroughly lampooned. Among other things, the Green New Deal calls for the banning of all commercial air travel that uses jet fuel, and there's no viable clean energy alternative to this fossil fuel product that keeps every plane in the world alight.
The WHOIS info for neutrino-energy.com says the registrar is RegistryGate GmbH, locate in Germany. If the site is German as well I'm not surprised if the Englisch a bit wonky ist.
The social illusion reigns to-day upon all the heaped-up ruins of the past, and to it belongs the future. The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Gustav Le Bon, The Crowd, 1895 (from the French)
Canadian or living in Canada? PM me if you want an entry on the list of Canadians on the forum.
Blue Mountain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top