View Single Post
Old 26th April 2006, 02:25 PM   #721
staragent
New Blood

[quote=KellyJ;1601579]Hello all,

Luke and Meg, you're doing a great job over there! It's too bad though she removed it from within the psychic forum. I hope it's still getting alot of reads, especially from the predators. I wonder if she saw what Ginger said about her here and if that prompted the invite back.

Kelly,

Yes, she did see what I posted on here as she followed up with a very nasty and threatening email to me as well. I just put it in the folder that contains the other 388 emails from her. She has also threatened assault against me via email and instant message. I am a single divorced mother of a teenager, I say "Bring it on". Perhaps her visions are warning her not to mess with me because her threats have been just that, and I am still waiting for a knock on my door from her, I have a special treat in store!

What she has actually done over on her forum, and I am so sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but she has made that category and invited some of you back in, but the category is closed off to only certain people. Basically, the lovely psychic Shar who does not use spell check EVER, and a couple others, are not able to see what Thinker or Luke T are saying about them at this time.

Just further proof of how manipulative she is.

What can be done? I simply ignore her. It doesn't work though.

Thanks for your efforts!

Ginger
staragent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top