View Single Post
Old 9th September 2019, 03:13 AM   #18
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by angrysoba View Post
I am pretty sure there are all kinds of rules in most workplaces about what constitutes acceptable language and what doesn't. The writer should realize that just because he is okay with the word, it doesn't mean everyone else has to be.

Err Mosely is black, and he used the word to describe himself - he has the absolute right to use a pejorative to describe himself if he so chooses and no-one else has any right to be offended by that.

We've had this discussion before. I am 100% deaf in one ear. I hate the use of PC descriptions such as "hard of hearing" or "aurally disadvantaged". When people use such terms in reference to me, they usually get a ******* earful (if I hear them).

Its TRE45ON season... convict the F45CIST!!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top