View Single Post
Old 16th November 2020, 08:05 PM   #529
JTF
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Chris_Halkides View Post
JTF,

What I would like to know is what the pro-guilt commenters such as yourself think caused the luminol-positive area to react, and why? Also are you now willing to admit that "lit up like a Christmas tree" was misleading nonsense? If not, why not?
Again, my reference was to the photographs taken of this particular area of Avery's garage. If you felt mislead, I apologize, but the photographs clearly depict a glowing portion of the garage floor. You nor I have any expertise in determining the reason or reasons for the luminol reaction, yet it appears that even the prosecution/defense experts didn't have a definitive explanation for this reaction. What is not in dispute is that the day after Halbach's disappearance, Avery took the day off from work, he asked his nephew to assist him with cleaning the garage floor with bleach, and that the jeans worn by Dassey contained several bleach stains. A ballistics expert for the prosecution matched a bullet found in Avery's garage to a rifle located on the wall over Avery's bed, Halbach's DNA was found on the bullet, and so on and so forth.

Last edited by JTF; 16th November 2020 at 08:28 PM.
JTF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top