View Single Post
Old 10th January 2021, 01:32 PM   #19
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
How exactly would the GOP be able to keep him out of the race though? It's sort of a democratic thing, and supposedly the party leaders don't have that much control.

They could throw up roadblocks (like limits on the number of debate participants, or other candidates dropping out and endorsing a single non-trump candidate) but there is no guarantee that would keep trump out.

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk
I expect he's going to be rendered inert soon enough. Since he clearly lacks the good sence to get out while the getting's good (Or he'd have resigned when the election was called, maybe right after issuing a well constructed string of pardons) he's most likely going to hang around long enough to see his fat ass impeached a second time, with a ban on running for office ever again, thrown in for good measure.

Last edited by Mike!; 10th January 2021 at 01:33 PM.
Mike! is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top