View Single Post
Old 6th February 2020, 10:39 AM   #87
Rolfe
Anti-homeopathy illuminati member

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
For the last year I've been working with a wide group of people of different ages, including quite a few 16 to 19 year olds and I have to admit I am very conscious of my interactions with them to ensure I don't say anything that could be deemed inappropriate. But thinking about it I probably am overly careful given I am a homosexual man in his fifties, perhaps that is wrong but it is the way of the world, so I've no sympathy for his stupidity but I don't think he was grooming the 16 year old.

I am not sure. The part where he asks the boy to confirm that these messages are private is a bit of a red flag.

Also, we don't want a stupid finance minister. I'm glad he has resigned. Mind you, someone said the lassie who gave the budget speech in his place, his probable successor, is a creationist and a homophobe, so of that's the case bye-bye frying pan and hello fire.

Last edited by Rolfe; 6th February 2020 at 10:40 AM.
Rolfe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top