View Single Post
Old 11th December 2012, 06:27 PM   #129
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
I doubt I'd be able to tell the difference between 5 Israelis and 5 Arabs since they're both Semitic.
Originally Posted by Craig B View Post
So there are no such things as Israeli Arabs? Dear me!

FFS its just a hypothetical. Why try pulling technicalities when you must surely understand what I am getting at.

But if you insist....

the five young Arab men boarding plane "A" are Muslim. You know this because you recognise them from when you were doing some contract work at the local mosque last week...

the five young Israeli men boarding plane "B" are Jewish. You know this because you recognise them from when you were doing some contract work at the local synagogue last week...

Put it another way, when was the last time a bunch of Israeli Jews hijacked an American airliner and flew it into a building.

Answer

Never.

Its TRE45ON season... convict the F45CIST!!

Last edited by smartcooky; 11th December 2012 at 07:00 PM.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top