View Single Post
Old 12th December 2012, 08:40 PM   #144
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
No it isn't.
In MY opinion it is.

Quote:
The question was framed in such a way that it suggested there was only one obvious answer.
Really? Obvious to you perhaps, but others chose a different answer. Funny that!!

Quote:
Well yes, it's the only time Radical Islamic terrorists have hijacked a US-originated airliner that I'm aware of so, yes it is a one-off incident.
I spy a straw-man argument

I am quite familiar with Radical Islamic terror. I don't need any "educating" from you, particularly as your "list" shows a woeful grasp of the facts. Most of your listed attacks weren't even carried out by Islamic Arab terrorists.[/quote]

Which ones, and who were they if they weren't Islamic terrorists. Lets see what YOUR grasp is on "the facts"

Its TRE45ON season... convict the F45CIST!!

Last edited by smartcooky; 12th December 2012 at 08:46 PM.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top