View Single Post
Old 15th May 2018, 09:42 AM   #12
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

The thing is, Ford is a pretty fantastic truck manufacturer. Their truck models compete on price and quality and are hugely popular. I don't see how it's a mistake to focus on that line of business (which really isn't going away), and not dilute that effort with a car market they don't necessarily need.

I guess a lot of people are filtering this news through the assumption that they understand the automobile manufacturing industry in general - - and Ford's lines of business in particular - - to pass judgement on Ford's decision. I tend to assume that the people running Ford know their business somewhat better than anyone commenting on it here. Bluntly speaking: Anyone saying that Ford has made a mistake is probably talking out their ass. That Ford has reached a contrary conclusion is in my opinion a more than sufficient rebuttal.

Last edited by theprestige; 15th May 2018 at 09:43 AM.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top