View Single Post
Old 14th March 2019, 12:07 AM   #105
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
From Joe's link: You have to wonder why the news didn't uncover this sooner or the Board didn't say something sooner.

Quote:
A letter that ETS sent to Campbell late last year had said her second score was being investigated primarily over concerns that her answers aligned too closely with those of other test takers.
I'd also like to know how many other students were also flagged.

Am I the only one who is going to bring up the fact that, if this is true, then it can also be argued that the other test takers' answers align closely with each other, and hers?

It stands to reason that if a whole group of people have very high marks, say, in the mid 90%s, that an awful lot of their answers are going to "align
closely".
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top