View Single Post
Old 8th February 2016, 03:06 AM   #14
Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing

I'm an occasional listener, but sometimes the podcast bores me frankly, like when Bob is going on about something for too long. I mostly listen to it for Steve Novella, but I think it could do with some more editing. But it's free, and I guess I shouldn't expect production values like This American Life or some other really slick podcasts which are out there and are produced by professional radio people.

The "forgotten superheroes of science" thing? I get what they are trying to do, but it has gotten boring. Yes, there's lots of people who have made important contributions to science but who aren't household names. I get it.

ETA: When I do get bored or annoyed by them, I usually just skip ahead to the next podcast I have queued up. I usually have plenty of other material to listen to because there's a lot of podcasts I subscribe to.

Last edited by Puppycow; 8th February 2016 at 03:13 AM.
Puppycow is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top