Thread: [Continuation] Signs of the End Times - Part Two
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2016, 04:11 AM   #256
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke View Post
Well Sir, if you want to enter into the faith, I have already stated what is required.
No, thank you very much. I have no desire to hand control of my brain to any religious person for any reason. Why would I? Why would anyone?

My post above is to those who spend their time on speculating on their imagination, which is way off the mark, a clear sign of dilution—so it is of no avail to refute their dilutions.
Like the withered grass you imagined? Like the blindings you imagined?

The question is do you want to be saved from the destiny of those who reject the truth.
Nope. The gunderscored you propose is utterly morally repugnant. Nobody should have anything to do with him/her/it/housecat.

Another point that I have referred to, is that the Creator will decide when the time coincides with his plans.
That was in 2010, remember? How did that work out for you?

I can only wait for the given word to start—
To start what, exactly?

so in the meantime I find amusement from the posts on the Forum. Knowing that the time is near.
People like you have been declaring that the time is near for 2000 years. You are simply one of the more recent ones.

The proof of my confidence in the upcoming events is of a personal revelation, which cannot be understood by those who suffer from misplaced speculation.
Now you claim that you have all the answers but you wont tell us. That alone makes you a non-prophet. What is the mandated punishment for that Paul Bethke?

So when the time comes I will show people the proof of the existence of the Creator, the God of Israel.
In other words, you will make a post-diction. What useless "prophecy".

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top