Thread: [Continuation] Signs of the End Times - Part Two
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2016, 04:47 AM   #258
Paul Bethke
Philosopher

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
No, thank you very much. I have no desire to hand control of my brain to any religious person for any reason. Why would I? Why would anyone?

Like the withered grass you imagined? Like the blindings you imagined?

Nope. The gunderscored you propose is utterly morally repugnant. Nobody should have anything to do with him/her/it/housecat.

That was in 2010, remember? How did that work out for you?

To start what, exactly?

People like you have been declaring that the time is near for 2000 years. You are simply one of the more recent ones.

Now you claim that you have all the answers but you wont tell us. That alone makes you a non-prophet. What is the mandated punishment for that Paul Bethke?

In other words, you will make a post-diction. What useless "prophecy".
You may be correct with my failed prediction, but that is not the END of the matter---failure can and has been the reassessment of my knowledge.

Now I am even more convinced that a far greater demonstration of power will be forthcoming—the need to convince man may require a more stringent demonstration, but this can only be assessed when the sign is given to commence.
Luke 21:31---Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the Kingdom of God is near.
Paul Bethke is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top