Thread: [Continuation] Signs of the End Times - Part Two
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2016, 07:15 AM   #276
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Location: ...1888 miles from home by the shortest route without tolls...
Originally Posted by Paul Bethke View Post
Well Sir, if you want to enter into the faith, I have already stated what is required.
Except that is not the issue; the poster asked for your proof of you 'god's' existence.

My post above is to those who spend their time on speculating on their imagination, which is way off the mark, a clear sign of dilution—so it is of no avail to refute their dilutions.
Interesting that your "infallible, perfect understanding" does not prevent you from making simple grammatico-lexical errors. What do you think ypou mean by "dilution", a word you are continuing to use incorrectly?

The question is do you want to be saved from the destiny of those who reject the truth.
So far, "http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/truth" does not seem to be a component of any of your arguments.

Another point that I have referred to, is that the Creator will decide when the time coincides with his plans.
I can only wait for the given word to start—so in the meantime I find amusement from the posts on the Forum. Knowing that the time is near.
Mr. Bethke, you have yet to demonstrate the least indication of your "Creator".

Not to mention, you boasted that you would present "signs". Has your "infallible, perfect undertstanding"...changed?

The proof of my confidence in the upcoming events is of a personal revelation, which cannot be understood by those who suffer from misplaced speculation.
Your "vision" is not proof of anything.

So when the time comes I will show people the proof of the existence of the Creator, the God of Israel.
You have made this brag before, and have suffered the fate of false prophets in the hands of rational people. It certainly looks as if, this time, you are hoping to wait for some calamity, than, after the fact, claim it in the name of your 'god'-monster.

How...holy.
Slowvehicle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top