View Single Post
Old 4th January 2020, 09:59 PM   #316
yankee451
Master Poster

Originally Posted by MattNelson View Post
"police that planted the plane parts..."

Talk about impossible. I made a PDF lullaby for your theory (49MB): "Airplane Debris, WTC 9/11." I posted a link and more on p. 4 of this thread with no response from you.

It was not possible for NBC Chopper4 to do a live CGI. That's why Ace Baker never considered it a live shot (8 live shots, total). That's why some no-planer troll flagged my video on the subject and got it taken down.

Will you be able to handle it when you find out you are wrong? What will you do then? Do you have any other hobbies? I recommend reading all of Robert Jordan's books before the TV show comes out on Amazon. It's about 4 million words of epic fantasy. Enjoy.
Live footage is never live. For the Chopper 4 shot all they had to do was practice their shot from the same position. It would be no sweat to rehearse the footage for the explosion shot, and to create a CGI animation of a plane with a transparent background (or whatever that blurry mess was), so as to have the animation layer ready to go and matching the perspective they would capture the live explosion from. Easy peasy, and really the only way they could pull it off on "live" television (by not showing the crash).
yankee451 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top