Thread: [Continuation] Trump’s Coup - Part 2
View Single Post
Old 7th January 2021, 01:55 PM   #126
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
I just read the 25th amendment. It's not the right way to go. It still requires a 2/3 vote of not just the Senate, but also the House. Because of the timing, it might be that he could be removed temporarily, and then the clock runs out during the "temporary" portion, although I'm not sure how to interpret the amendment to be sure.
I have heard verification that he is still "suspended" (my word) after he objects for the 4 days that the VP has to respond. However, I don't know if that holds during the 3 weeks that Congress has to respond.
Gunter Haas, the 'leading British expert,' was a graphologist who advised couples, based on their handwriting characteristics, if they were compatible for marriage. I would submit that couples idiotic enough to do this are probably quite suitable for each other. It's nice when stupid people find love. - Ludovic Kennedy
pgwenthold is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top