View Single Post
Old 5th May 2007, 01:06 PM   #4
sophia8
Master Poster

Quote:
Christopher Mineer, 28, shot his fiancee, 24-year-old Carmen Moorhead, , and then himself in his home on Sept. 25, 1998 — the day after the psychic appeared on Mr. Williams' show and said Erica was in water.

Court documents detail that Mr. Williams said in a later episode that the psychic “gave up the name (in the missing person case) ... and the next thing you know, the guy who probably commited the murder to begin with realized "the law is on my tail.' He killed himself and his other girlfriend. That's what the lieutenant told me, too.”

Kentucky State Police Detective Robert Scott, the lead investigator in the missing-person case, has said Mr. Mineer was questioned in Erica's disappearance but that his alibi checked out. Erica is still missing.
Williams and Saliva are as disgusting as each other.
"Nature is floods and famines and earthquakes and viruses and little blue-footed booby babies getting their brains pecked out by their stronger siblings! ....Nature doesn't care about me, or about anybody in particular - nature can be terrifying! Why do they even put words like 'natural' on products like shampoo, like it's automatically a good thing? I mean, sulfuric acid is natural!" -Julia Sweeney
sophia8 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top