View Single Post
Old 18th May 2012, 09:57 AM   #231
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

Jammi, I have to admit that I'm one of your biggest fans. You're pretty much the only one of our Truther friends - and the only No-planer - I haven't put on IGNORE. I hope that puts me in a special place where you won't avoid my questions.

Now it's pretty clear that no one here cares about your arguments. No one cares about how things could have been dustified, whatever that is. No one cares about your arguments that umpteen zillion videos were faked or that witnesses were lying or being misquoted. No one cares that you think there are witnesses who should have seen something but didn't. No one cares. And there aren't people marching in the streets. And no politicians are talking about this. And no one is asking them about this, even when John McCain had his town meeting campaign. No one cares Jammi, not here, not there, not anywhere...

So I gotta ask you, who are you hoping will read this? In the past, you said something about all those readers who are really swayed by the power and logic of your evidence but sit by silently while others laugh at you.

You know...there are no lurkers. If you keep track of the number of posts and views and the forum members who post anti-Truther stuff on other posts but not here (like me), you'll see there is no vast army of lurkers swayed by your magic.

But I don't mean to be sarcastic. I just mean that if you want to sway me, stop posting this stuff about faked videos and witnesses who saw nothing. Here's a list of some of the things I want to see. I promise you, if I see any of them, I will donate a month's salary to Judy Wood. And God knows...she must need the money these days.

So here's what I want to see
1) the dustifcation machine...Hell...I might even go for a clear explanation of what dustification really is.
2) an interview or confession of one of the staff who faked the 9/11 attacks - and I mean the part about the planes crashing.
3) firefighters or other First Responders talking about how all the steel turned to dust - or something like that.

'Cause without any of these, it's all horse urine to me. It's just a kid's story about that Lex Luthor fellow and how he found the lost Kryptonite. Give me something I can chew on and I'll give Judy my money.

Last edited by Scott Sommers; 18th May 2012 at 10:01 AM.
Scott Sommers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top