View Single Post
Old 18th May 2012, 10:06 AM   #232
jammonius
Master Poster

Originally Posted by 16.5 View Post
Why? I demonstrated conclusively that King WAS IN THE NORTH TOWER, and most likely in the stairwells when the plane hit.

It was absolutely clear from his statement that this was the fact, yet you intentionally omitted it.

yet you still claim he was a No Planer witness, which means you are intentionally deceiving people, No Planer.

Greetings 16.5,

One of your apparently unstated assumptions appears to be that no one can hear anything on the outside if they are in the Stairwell of the North Tower. If that is your assumption, then there are a couple of things that might be worthy of considering.

Firstly, Battalion Chief King can be presumed not to have shared in your assumption as his statement clearly implies that had there been a Boeing 767 in the vicinity of 1000ft up from his vicinity (albeit inside of the North Tower) and if the jetliner was zooming along at 500+mph, as is postulated, then, in that event, he, King, would have heard it.

King, who might well be worthy of the title FIRST NO PLANER, is clear in his statement. I won't re-quote it or re-cite it here as I was the one who quoted it and who cited it in the first place. Suffice to say King based his skepticism of the jetliner claim on the fact that he did not hear one.

I think it might have been Lefty who offered up rationalization on why a Boeing 767@<1000ft@500+mph couldn't be clearly heard; and, it is possible some debunkers might be convinced by that.

As for me, I think the lack of the sound of a screaming jetliner is very strong proof of the NO PLANE claim. I am here speaking for me; others can disagree and can contend a jetliner @<1000ft@500+mph was too quiet to have been heard inside of the North Tower. Others can also claim that the lack of any known record of anyone at all being treated for damage to their ears as a result of not one but two jetliners screaming around Lower Manhattan on 9/11 is also perfectly understandable. As for me, I think the lack of sound of jetliners is more consistent with the claim there were none.

In other words, I agree with Battalian Chief King, aka 1ST NO PLANER.
jammonius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top