View Single Post
Old 18th May 2012, 10:22 AM   #236
jammonius
Master Poster

Originally Posted by plague311 View Post
Don't you get it? Debunkers don't WANT to cherry pick. We all get it, that it's ok with you to take peoples words out of context, and try to use them to your advantage. I feel I speak for most people here when I say, there is no desire to be apart of that game. You are admitting to being a liar, you know you are cherry picking and it's fine with you.

Then fine, keep doing it. However, don't expect respect or for people to play in your little game. You want to prove there were no planes, find a way, but I've stated it many times before, don't piss on my head and tell me it's raining. Don't cherry pick, mine quote, and think that I'll join that game. Disgrace yourself, don't try to pull others down to your level. People here are better than that.

More invective and still no PLANE SPOTTER witnesses. That is very rich indeed. I have taken a look at some plane spotting claims. If you want to find good examples of cherry picking, then plane spotter sites are for you. What is worse, imho, is that plane spotter claims care little for the quality of statements, let alone viability of the source. Several aren't even witness statements. Rather, they are add-on comments made in newspaper articles by the writers of such articles. Or, they are second and third hand accounts, of the "my friend was there and my friend said..." variety.

Hey lurkers, consider this possibility:

The lack of any quotes at all, cherry picked or otherwise, of PLANE SPOTTER claims might mean there are none or next to none.

In which case, all this posturing and complaining about my quotes are nothing more than an artful dodge.
jammonius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top