View Single Post
Old 8th April 2009, 11:52 AM   #935
The Big Dog

Originally Posted by Swing Dangler View Post
For the sake of science, please publish your findings in a scientific peer-reviewed journal along with the description of sample dust you used to arrive at your findings instead of photographs.

I look forward to viewing your evidence in a scientific peer-reviewed journal in the form of electron images, optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) results.

And for the sake of science, please also list the methods, materials,and conclusions you use when producing your paper as well.

Thanks!
Swing, swing is back, back again....

Hey Swing, let me let you in on a little tip, in "science" you don't necessarily have to repeat a test! You can take the data that the proponent of a theory publishes, and analyze that data, and using that same data, point out where they have gone wrong.

Am I going to fast here, Swing?

Say, looking at the data that Jones uses, I notice he doesn't publish the results from his tests in 2007. Now what do you think about that Swing?

Hey Swing, we are taking bets on what type of paint jones tested. Given Ryan's involvement, we are guessing "water" colors (snicker).
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top