View Single Post
Old 8th April 2009, 12:06 PM   #942
RedIbis
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Sunstealer View Post
Dodge noted.

I see that the time between my post and your response was 5 minutes. Did you actually manage to open the document and read the entire thing in 5 minutes? You did eh? But you couldn't find the answer to my question could you?

Nope like the dog your are to Jones the master, you can't even be bothered to actually read his paper you just spout regurgitated nonsense.

I'll spell it out for you and any other brain dead moron why it is important to have the information that I ask for.

Jones claims they tested paint in order to rule out paint as a source for the chips. He does not state what paint he is comparing the chips to, so without that information his test is void.

There is absolutely no way in a million years I or any other person producing a legitimate paper would ever get away with that colossal mistake before the paper was published. It would be spotted because there should be a reference (that's those little number superscript numbers and corresponding references at the end of the paper) to either a data table and or manufacturers information sheet.

It's plainly obvious that people like roundhead and other truthers have very little experience with scientific papers or what is required when writing one. At the moment we don't need a peer review rebuttal - there are so many elementary mistakes in the paper that it's going to take alot of time to correlate them all.

Instead of being such a puppet why don't you actually bother to go back to the start of this thread and read the posts (not the bickering) that point out some of these errors which are backed up by alternate sources?
For a moment I thought you were going to be above this type of rhetoric.