View Single Post
Old 8th April 2009, 12:36 PM   #953
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

So what we have are:

7-8 year old samples, with no valid chain of custody, and no details about their storage over those 8 years.

Chips found within those samples that produce a spectral pattern that could easily be in keeping with any number of paints.

Chips found that look remarkably like paint chips from the tnemec primer used on the beams of the WTC.

Heat testing done on the samples, and one type of paint, for which no details are given in terms of the type, chemical make up, etc...

And from this, this testing with a horrible lack of control testing, a horrible lack of evidence detail in terms of chain of custody and storage, we are suppose take the results as what???? interesting? ok.

I tell you what I see. I see a man pushing himself as a quality scientist, who along with the others "scientists" he has dragged along, went looking for a particular chemical, and ignored, or made a minimal effort to investigate, all other possibilities.

That is BAD SCIENCE 101.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top