View Single Post
Old 6th April 2018, 10:04 AM   #51
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Another Trump appointee resigns in disgrace...

From: https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/03/polit...her/index.html
A political appointee at the Department of Defense has resigned after a CNN KFile inquiry about controversial postings he made on Facebook....A CNN KFile review of his social media found that Johnson posted birther conspiracies about then-President Barack Obama and shared a video that claimed Obama was the Antichrist... Johnson also shared conspiracy theories about Obama's citizenship, an off-color joke about Obama dying in a plane crash and a clipping that compared people on entitlements to animals....In 2013, a friend of Johnson's commented that Obama "being a Muslim" automatically made him crazy, to which Johnson replied, "Yes sir."

Well, of course he was wrong... everyone knows Hillary is the anti-Christ.

Remember folks.... Trump hires only the best.

Here's something to consider... When comedian Kathy Griffin published her "Trump beheading" photo, the Trump base went nuts (despite the fact that Griffin was not a politician, had no political power, and was not an employee or appointee of the Democrats). Now, here we have someone who also talked about Obama's death, and he has real links to Trump both during the campaign, and during his administration.

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top