View Single Post
Old 11th February 2017, 04:02 PM   #156
rockinkt
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Gilbert Syndrome View Post
State-funded Bigfoot hunts to be outlawed

Dr Dyer has spent years attempting to track down the creature and earlier last year had organized a widely-publicized conference at the campus which was attended by high-profile speakers such as Dr. Jeff Meldrum and Rob Kryder.

While the event was very successful, it ended up costing the taxpayer rather a lot of money - as did an expedition for the elusive creature that was undertaken by Dr Dyer a few days later.

"When you're expending the resources of taxpaying citizens on what is completely pseudo-science, that's a betrayal of the public trust," said New Mexico Tech instructor Dave Thomas. - See more at: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com....6ePmxMNu.dpuf
I think the most important quote from the article is this:
"It's sad that we have to do this, that they don't have the ethics, that UNM doesn't have the ethics to stop this," said Munoz. "And now we have to draft bills to stop something that is not morally right."

I wonder if Idaho State University will have the ethics to put a stop to the antics of the totally unethical Meldrum?

"I've met Bob Dylan's bodyguards and if Steve Earle thinks he can stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table, he's sadly mistaken." Townes Van Zandt
rockinkt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top