View Single Post
Old 21st November 2017, 10:07 AM   #26
Mycroft
High Priest of Ed

Originally Posted by caveman1917 View Post
Breaking News! Far-right groups spread leaflets espousing far-right political positions!
Nobody claimed it's surprising, only that it goes against your suggestion that it's anti-capitalism that motivates them.

You seriously want to argue that they adopt anti-communism because of their history under it?
Their parents and grandparents do have first hand experience and they do have access to all of western Europe for contrast.

, can you show us on the doll where Hitler and the rest of the NSDAP were hurt by those awful, evil communists? It was probably in their private parts, seeing as it was so traumatizing that they even ended up explicitly calling their alliance the Anti-Comintern.
Historically, wasn't it was the other way around? Russia lost some eleven million soldiers and God only knows how many civilians confronting the NSDAP? Furthermore, when they were able to put up a fight, it was largely aided by US lend/lease programs.

But that's a weird shift in topic. Your graphic and brutal imagery should be applied to the Polish oppression suffered under Soviet rule.

Yet again we find your amusing anti-communism landing you straight into making silly excuses for nazis.
I'm not anti-communist, I'm against communism being applied by force. If you and a bunch of like minded people want to pool your resources and start a commune somewhere and practice communism together, that's wonderful. I wish you all the best. If it works out I may even join you.

It's when you want to steal someone else's stuff and force them to practice communism with you that I have a problem.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Mycroft is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top