View Single Post
Old 8th January 2021, 11:49 AM   #26
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing
 
dudalb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 50,334
Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Bbbbut, some forum members think the Proud Boys are harmless.

I wonder what they think now?
95% of the PB are basically poltroons (someone who brags and swagger about how brave they are but chicken out when put to the test) who talk big but won't do anything; but it's the other 5% we have to worry about.
THye are the Klan without the Halloween costumes.
__________________
Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top