View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2019, 12:39 PM   #383
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Lambchops View Post
No, it is not.

If I wanted to know what platform you think is not viable for a potential democratic candidate in the next US presidential election, I would have asked you that.

I specifically asked you which policies of his you personally disagree with. You did not answer that.
But this is the problem, you think it's about policies and I think all the best policies in the world do no good if you can't frame them in a way that doesn't turn half the population away from accepting you as the candidate.

And I want some of those things, but you can't go from A to C all at once, you need to go from A to B first.

Privatize the profits and socialize the losses. It's the American way. That's how Mnuchin got rich. Worse, he did it on the backs of elderly people who had been conned into reverse mortgages. Mnuchin paid zero, took on the debt then taxpayers bailed him out.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top