View Single Post
Old 31st July 2016, 10:44 PM   #371
CaptainHowdy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by JimRizoli View Post
Please show me how the HoloHoax happened....

What I want to see is the HoloHuxsters showing me how it happened in a mock up scenario....
Get on that roof in Krema 1 in auschwitz through those ZB pellets on the floor and lets see what happens.
Not a complicated thing......I say NOTHING will happen. No poof of gas NOTHING.
That is why in the USA when the "gassed" a criminal in a real live gas chamber it took a lot of apparatus to accomplish the deed.
You can't gas 800 people in a 1000 sq ft rm the way the rooms were set up then......Please show me with a mock set up.
All events can be recreated, the JFK assignation has been recreated, 911 building mock ups, other crime scenes to forensically show how things happened .....but not the Holohoax.......WHY? Why hasn't the biggest so called murder scene to ever come on the face of this earth not be recreated forensically to prove what happened?

Sure the HoloHoax movies show it happening but those are moves to entertain and can make anything happen, but to recreate a real live homicidal gassing using not people with sensitive instruments to show ZB readings in the room that would actually cause the death of a person thats what I'm talking about.
It's not done because it can't be done using the data that is coming from those that say it happened.
Is what I am asking not reasonable.....then if you can prove it I would have to finally admit I was wrong in my findings and research done.
Just like I asked the Jews in my town to debate me on the HoloHoax guess what NO takers........

Reason why they would have to answer some hard hitting questions. Thats why you never see the HoloHoax debated in court....
If the HoloHuxsters are cross examined they would be torn apart by a good lawyer....or me.
The last time there was a cross examination of the HoloHoax topic in court, that was revealing excluding the David Irving trial, was in 1985 with the Zundel Trial, when the trial was continued in 1988 no more witnesses showed up.....I wonder why..... LOL

I have permission to use this "copyrighted" material by Germar Rudolf......so all you copyright freaks back off.......
a little long but worth reading.....Lets talk about those so called "Eye" witnesses......

Edited by jsfisher:  Edited for compliance with Rule 4 of the Membership Agreement. Quote tags added to appropriately isolate copied text. Original content is available at this link.
It really doesn't take too much apparatus to make the gas chambers in the United States to work. An airtight room, a solid material is dropped into a bucket of a solution [I'm sorry but I don't feel like looking up the exact chemical composition of these material] and hydrogen cyanide gas is produced. It isn't complicated. Zyklon B produced hydrogen cyanide gas by being exposed to the air. So why wouldn't dropping ZB into an airtight room kill anybody in that room?

It's a well known fact that Zyklon B was used to delouse clothing and bedding and barracks at all the German concentration camps. In fact, most of the Zyklon B was used for this purpose. Do you deny the fact that the Germans deloused clothes and barracks?
CaptainHowdy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top