View Single Post
Old 28th August 2007, 01:28 PM   #7317
kitakaze
Resident DJ/NSA Supermole

Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
His thumb is in a shot right after the footprint. Check out my link and you'll see for yourself. It's there.
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
I'm not sure why his thumb ended up in the shot. Maybe that's why that little piece of film was cropped out of one copy in the first place. Maybe Roger later thought it was not professional looking. Or maybe someone else is the culprit. All I know is that a whole piece of film was cut out of one of the copies. Why? It's anyone's guess.
I'm taken aback. I'm gob-smacked, dumb-founded, flabber-gasted, blown away. I'd like to say that I've never seen pareidolia so far gone before but sadly, no. Forget the obvious piece of dead wood, the thumb claim is spectacular. Nevermind asking why his thumb would be in the shot, I wanna know why it's transparent.

2 prints, 1 trackway, same 'dermals'? 'Unfortunately no' says Meldrum.

I want to see bigfoot throw a pig... Is that wrong? -LTC8K6
kitakaze is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top